🐈
» Groups » Microsoft 365 Community » Forum » Looking for M365 Opportunities?
Page options
CadenR
Staff
Staff

Looking for M365 Opportunities?

Hey everyone!

There have been a lot of exciting new things happening with Microsoft this year (including the introduction of Copilot - how cool!) and with that comes exciting new opportunities. If you or someone you know is currently looking or curious about new M365 Support opportunities please reach out to me and I'd love to share more details about how you could join a thriving community of M365 professionals!

2 REPLIES 2
f83dc79a
Community Member

Hello Caden,

Thank you for sharing about the M365 Support opportunities. I am very interested in learning more about these opportunities. Could you please provide more details about the position, including the job responsibilities and qualifications required? I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you!

brunotchuisse
Community Member

Dear Caden,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the exciting developments at Microsoft.

I appreciate your offer and am interested in exploring new opportunities within the M365 Support community. I believe my skills and experience align well with the dynamic environment at Microsoft, and I'm eager to contribute to the success of the M365 professionals' community.

I would love to learn more about the specific details and expectations for the roles available. Could we schedule a convenient time for a discussion or perhaps share more information via email ?

Looking forward to the possibility of joining the thriving M365 community at Microsoft !

Best regards,