🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 1. Tips for a new freelancers
Page options
riddhi321
Community Member

1. Tips for a new freelancers

When I first started working on Upwork, I quickly realized how important it was to use my connections strategically. Building momentum and obtaining recurring business from delighted customers takes time. However, this paves the path for favorable feedback and creates more prospects.

Regarding resumes, it's vital to highlight valuable abilities such as document formatting, transcribing, and correct data entry. Many freelancers claim expertise in these fields, yet their work frequently falls short. In my experience, some hires produced substandard results, resulting in a waste of time. However, if implemented well, these skills can be rewarding.

When applying for jobs, especially at first, be cautious and choose projects that are a good fit for your skills to assure excellent results. This technique not only preserves connections but also encourages positive feedback.

It's crucial to be patient because some clients can take several days to respond. Do not get discouraged by delays, and do not underestimate your skills.

I wish you the best of luck on your Upwork journey!

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members