🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Accept Offer button is greyed out
Page options
84cc4378
Community Member

Accept Offer button is greyed out

a client sent me an offer. unfortunately i cannot clik the "accept offer" button

6 REPLIES 6
b2970f45
Community Member

Sometimes, the client sends an offer and then cancels it. Refresh the browser to see if there are any changes. This happens sometimes.

Alright let me try this. thanks!

10b9b790
Community Member

If you're unable to click the "Accept Offer" button for a client's offer on Upwork, try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Refresh the Page: Sometimes, refreshing the page can resolve temporary glitches. Close the offer page, refresh your browser, and then try accessing the offer again.

2. Clear Browser Cache: Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help resolve issues with website functionality. After clearing the cache, try accessing the offer page again.

3. Try a Different Browser: If you're experiencing issues with one browser, try using a different browser to see if the problem persists. Some browsers may have compatibility issues with certain website features.

4. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

00aa0fbf
Community Member

Hey! I have the same problem with several clients already and none of the things suggested seem to be working. It is my first time using upwork, what could bee the issue?

Hi Ksenija,

I'm sorry you're having trouble accepting this client's offer. If there are any issues with the client account, the "Accept Offer" button will be grayed out, and you will not be able to accept the offer. If the client resolves the issue with their account, you should be able to accept the offer, or they can send you a new one. That said, please keep in mind that we'll be unable to share any information with you about the latest status of the client's account for security and privacy reasons.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
00aa0fbf
Community Member

At the same time I am unable to chat with the client meaning there is a problem with the account, is that correct?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members