🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I know when the client side review option...
Page options
sagar_radadiya
Community Member

Can I know when the client side review option will be shown?

Client says it shows review option but can't give it. Showed me with prof why this is happening. It's been 3-4 months since the project was completed.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Sagar,

Thank you for reaching out. Please know that clients and freelancers have 14 days from the end of a contract to leave feedback. We created the system to be double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. We designed it this way to help ensure genuine, independent feedback from both parties. If only one party leaves feedback, we will post it after the 14-day period has expired.

**Edited to add:**

You can also leave the option to change feedback so that the client can add the feedback.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Sagar,

Thank you for reaching out. Please know that clients and freelancers have 14 days from the end of a contract to leave feedback. We created the system to be double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. We designed it this way to help ensure genuine, independent feedback from both parties. If only one party leaves feedback, we will post it after the 14-day period has expired.

**Edited to add:**

You can also leave the option to change feedback so that the client can add the feedback.

~ AJ
Upwork

On a project that took 3-4 months I made contact 3 days ago, the review of which I received today, I am very happy, which is Maru's first achievement. 

2a05aa63
Community Member

the project was completed 4 months ago but you only closed the contract now? Who closed the contract?

On a project that took 3-4 months I made contact 3 days ago, the review of which I received today, I am very happy, which is Maru's first achievement

Yes, We have a closed the contract and we got amzing  review from client side.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members