🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't delete bad feedback for Freelancer.
Page options
0f34aed2
Community Member

Can't delete bad feedback for Freelancer.

Hi. Can someone please help me? I would like to delete a review I gave a project that was completed for me. I gave one feedback that was 4.67 and another that was 5.00. I'm trying to delete the 4.67 one but it is not letting me. The freelancer put through the permission for me to chnage it but it's only giving me the option to chnage the better one. Why is this happening? Why can I not chnage all feedback?

8 REPLIES 8
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

If you are Top rated you have perk for removing feedback..you can inform customer service and they will remove your feedback

JoanneP

Hi Tyler,

Currently, the option to request feedback removal is available to Top Rated or Top Rated Plus freelancers, You can find more information about it here

~ Joanne
Upwork
0f34aed2
Community Member

Hi. I'm not the freelancer. I am the client. And yet I cannot edit the bad review I gave. It isnt letting me for some reason. 

Thanks for following up here, Tyler. Was there an error message? Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
yofazza
Community Member

🙄

The freelancer put through the permission for me to chnage it but
0f34aed2
Community Member

Can you please help me out here? Why can I not delete the feedback I gave? 

yofazza
Community Member

Sorry only the mods could check what really happened.

If there are two projects, it could be that the freelancer enabled the 'allow feedback change' thing on the wrong one.

0f34aed2
Community Member

I'll try letting the freelancer know this. I was able to give two different reviews for only one project. Maybe they only let me change one, not realizing they could allow both. Thank you. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members