🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't pass more than 85% on profile completne...
Page options
e678216c
Community Member

Can't pass more than 85% on profile completness

It shows that I only completed 3, but I've made a portofolio, added education, added employment experience. 

Why is it still 85%? The profile is: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c0669d13fea5a253

chrome_uQHvl45U9e.png

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Claudiu,

There are several ways that you can do to get your profile to 100%. Please check this help article for ways you can update your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
e678216c
Community Member

I did. 

My question is why it doesn't check stuff like portofolio, education, employment experience because I've added them. You can see them on my profile, and yet they're not checked there. 

Hi Claudiu,

There are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 50% you’ll need a photo, profile overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. Please take time to review the article Joanne shared above to learn more about the process.

Additionally, feel free to check these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overviewFor some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths