🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Changed my payment/tax information but someth...
Page options
eb58d5d9
Community Member

Changed my payment/tax information but something isnt right

I currently launched a limited company (LLC equivalent) for my freelance income. I changed the legal name and address. 

When I download my invoices, the business name is written correctly (also for previous invoices) however the on the address part still the previous address I gave is filled (which is not registered in the system anymore). 

Is there anything else I can do to change this? Is this a bug in the system? I have attached a screenshot for reference.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you for your help in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Ahmet,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
eb58d5d9
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

There hasnt been any action on this, the thing is quarterly tax payments are for the end of march so I need to sort all out before the date. Hoe can I make the process faster?

Thank you,

Hi Ahmet,

I checked your account and it looks like one of our agents has updated you already with your tax information concern. Please check your ticket here for more information.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths