🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Fraud & Over tasking issue
Page options
avirockx007
Community Member

Client Fraud & Over tasking issue

Hey Mods & Freelancers,

I had a bad experience with a client who hired me a week ago.

I done everything well & everything was fine till he asked me every time to do this, do that, he completely try rip me off due to over tasking.

I agreed somehow as he was my client & in a good gesture. I was being completely harassed by him again & again by his over demanding of tasks. 

Money is not an issue for me currently but the way he mishandled the situation and tried to expliot me made me to end the contract myself.

I completed everything, and submitted the work for review but he demand to do more, so due to such unpleasant situation I ended the contract.

My query is that is there something that can be done against such hypocrite. Can any mode, administrator help me out on it? 

Let me know please as it is much needed for me to boost up!

Thank you!

Best, 

Awais 

2 REPLIES 2
dataextract
Community Member

If you are talking about the latest job shown on your profile with $6.67 earning, you cant do anything  now as you've closed the job. If you have left the feedback, it will be shown either after he leaves a feedback on your service or after 14 days. 

No the last contract is not visible on my history as I ended it myself due to unpleasant situation, though the work was submitted and done.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members