🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects Revoked
Page options
robinamallah00
Community Member

Connects Revoked

Dear Support,

I haven't used my previous month connects it was 204 , now it's 140 although my Membership plan was premimum already paid for the previous month why my connects are removed?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Robina M wrote:

Well my plan was plus plan so the connects was received on the behalf of the plan .And I'm using it

So you are still on the plan?

Maybe what you are seeing is that they take connects away (because you are over 140) but then you get your monthly 70 and top off at 210.  

140 is the limit on carryover but you can have at most 210.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robina,

For both Freelancer Basic and Freelancer Plus, the maximum Connects Limit is 140. You can rollover up to 140 Connects each month. You can learn more about using Connects here.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

That's what I was asking rolling up policy but in my case it is taken away ? why it is so?

Robina M wrote:

That's what I was asking rolling up policy but in my case it is taken away ? why it is so?

Because they determined they will only rollover up to 140. Don't know why. 

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

If you don't need to use so many connects, it would be wise to get onto the basic plan instead of the plus plan, and only buy more connects when you run out. 

Christine A wrote:

If you don't need to use so many connects, it would be wise to get onto the basic plan instead of the plus plan, and only buy more connects when you run out. 

Admittedly, it's a weird business concept that you have to pay for something, and then it is taken away if you have more than a random number of it. I can't see rhyme or reason behind that one. 

Exactly it's a weird  because when you already paid for the plus plan whhy ar you taken back the connects.

I think she did or otherwise she would have 210. Same thing happened to me because I downgraded last month.

Well my plan was plus plan so the connects was received on the behalf of the plan .And I'm using it

Robina M wrote:

So you are still on the plan?

Maybe what you are seeing is that they take connects away (because you are over 140) but then you get your monthly 70 and top off at 210.  

140 is the limit on carryover but you can have at most 210.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members