🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects not refunded for a job on which clie...
Page options
faraz046
Community Member

Connects not refunded for a job on which client was suspended.

Hi,

I applied on a job "Meta Data Removal Tool" and after a while i recieved a notification saying "your proposal was declined, reason: client is suspended". I have not been refunded the connects I've used to apply for the job (it was a boosted proposal as well). As per the help center, client suspension calls for refund of connects but I have not recieved my connects back. Pleas help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Faraz,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
spectralua
Community Member

Be sure that job deleted for ToS violation already. It will be refunded within 2 days after that.

I recieved the notification about the proposal decline on May 12th. Its been 3 days now and no refunds yet.

eleoz
Community Member

I experienced the same with a new contract being closed due to Terms of Service violations on the client's side. No refund at the moment...

Hi Eleonora,

Please be aware that we return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post that violates our Terms of Service. However, no refund will be processed for submitted proposals that you ended up getting contracted for.

I've escalated your Community post to a support ticket. One of the team members will contact you on this page with more information and further assistance. In the meantime, feel free to visit this help article to learn more about how Connects works.

~ Arjay
Upwork
faraz046
Community Member

Hi ArjayM
Would you mind esclating my issue as well. I've posted here after going through help articles and several unsucceful tries with the support bot.

eleoz
Community Member

Thank you, Arjay. Problem solved! 

faraz046
Community Member

Its been about 6 days and no connects were refunded. here is the job link on which client was suspended: https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~0193b3bcaef80fa052/
Also the modertor simply ignored my post.

Hi Faraz,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members