🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Deleting saved searches
Page options
42dd7044
Community Member

Deleting saved searches

Hi guys, i have been trying to edit and delete some of my saved searches but there are no options for it any more. I use to see it. I tried on the browser chrome, safari and firefox. Just an option to replace. On the app it's the same. Now keep in mind ut is up to date. Please what can be done to rectify this. I need to get some saved searches off my feed so i can get projects i would want to work on show up often. 

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
759e32fa

Hi Carla,

Thanks for reaching out. On your "Find Work" page, you'll see the menu option just below the search field, kindly click on that and choose "Edit saved searches."

759e32fa_0-1704116360841.png

It will then show you your saved searches and you'll see the trash icon for each saved search. Click on that to delete them one by one. At the moment, we don't have the option to clear them all at once but you may try the steps I've mentioned to clear your saved searches.

759e32fa_1-1704116493706.png

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks but unfortunately i do not have such options on my feed whether via browser or app. I even just updated the app. Must be a bug. Cuz my page does NOT appear as your screenshots.  Kindly review. Thanks again

Hey Carla, doesn't the option show up for you like this? If not, can you please share a screengrab of what you see on your end so we can better assist you?

~ Luiggi
Upwork

It's not there. I'm facing the same issue. I checked.

3c7f1c36
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. 

No Settings menu option here.

3c7f1c36_0-1704405724363.png

So I do a search using 'Excel vba' and get:

3c7f1c36_1-1704405810777.png

And don't have a Settings menu option here either.  What am doing incorrectly?

Thanks!

Norman

42dd7044
Community Member

Here are screenshots. IMG_2307.jpegIMG_2306.jpeg

Hi Carla,

Thank you for sharing the screenshots. It looks like your browser is not fully expanded to view the website, which is causing some of the website features to be hidden. Could you please try to resize your browser window to fit the whole screen? This should allow you to access all the site options. Feel free to message us if the problem persists.

- Pradeep

Upwork

I've tried, it does not work, there is no icon like you've mentioned.

a2d08e6a
Community Member

I'm facing the same challenges. I'm unable to delete my saved searches and there's no option to delete.

Kindly provide help.

00ad2d02
Community Member

facing the same problem

Hi Andrew and Omotayo, 

I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experienced. Could you please try to follow the steps below and let us know if the issue persists? 

1. Select the icon with three dots (...) in the upper-right corner of your job search feed, which displays on your Find Work tab
  2. Select Edit Saved Searches. You’ll see a list of your saved searches
  3. Select the trash symbol to the right of the search you want to delete

If you still can't delete the saved searches please share a screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello
There is no icon, you can check out the screenshots from Carla and Norman posted earlier in this thread. My view looks similar.

Rahul

rahul-bhatt33
Community Member

Hello all

I'm facing the same issue. There is no three dots icon as repeatedly mentioned by the other users on this thread. It's just not there. I could post screenshots but it's the same as what is posted by Carla and Norman. My website window is fully expanded, too.

Request the UpWork tech team to look into this in detail.

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Nothing work

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members