Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Completed Jobs not Appearing on my Profile

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3511 of 3,525

Hi Abdullah,

Just to clarify, are you referring to others who are viewing your profile as logged out users? If yes, please keep in mind that when a job is posted as private it will be visible only to users who are logged in on Upwork. 
I also checked your profile and the feedback from your client is published on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
abdullahsart
Abdullah R Member Since: May 17, 2019
3512 of 3,525

Can you please check my profile and let me know if you see a review on my profile I don't know anyone whom I can ask to take a look with Upwork login.

rianify
Ifunanya M Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
3513 of 3,525
Hi Richard.

I've had 3 jobs on upwork. 2 of them are still in progress but my profile is showing that i have "2 Jobs". Payment has been exchanged too. Kindly rectify this for me.
martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
3514 of 3,525

Ifunanya M wrote:
Hi Richard.

I've had 3 jobs on upwork. 2 of them are still in progress but my profile is showing that i have "2 Jobs". Payment has been exchanged too. Kindly rectify this for me.

I see three jobs. 

c_olantigue
Christian Francis O Member Since: Dec 12, 2020
3515 of 3,525

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the client's feedback. Why is it not showing on my Upwork profile 'til now? We already have feedback from each other. The job has already been completed two weeks ago. Does it really take time to show up on the profile?

Best,

Christian

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3516 of 3,525

Hi Christian,

I would like to clarify that the feedback will only show on your profile once you receive a payment from the client for at least $1.

~ Nikola

Untitled
ijazsaleem854
Muhammad Ijaz S Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
3517 of 3,525

I have an on going hourly job on upwork with my clients. It's not showing on my profile please help. 

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3518 of 3,525

It will show up eventually. Don't worry about this.

ijazsaleem854
Muhammad Ijaz S Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
3519 of 3,525

alright

ellymdedi
Elly M Member Since: Aug 23, 2016
3520 of 3,525

For some reason, these two completed jobs are not appearing on my profile even though both contracts ended on Jan 17. Could someone from Upwork please look into this please?

Here are the links to the two completed jobs:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

My second question is this; the last time I was rated (Jan 9 if I'm not wrong; '12 out of 16' eligible weeks), my rating was at 90. I got rated again on Jan 20 (now rating at 93) but I've not yet received the 'Top Rated' badge yet. Interesting enough, my eligible weeks remain '12 out of 16' even after being at rated again on Jan 20. Any explanation on this will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS