Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Your financial account is suspended"

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
431 of 500

Hi Dianne,  

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete video verification at the moment. It looks like you already finished verification process and our team informed you about lifting hold from your account via this ticket. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
shutami
Sri Handika U Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
432 of 500

Hi, I face the same problem with you. I got a message about "Financial account is suspended." and don't know what to do. If you know the problem please help me solve this.

Thanks,

-Serri

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
433 of 500

Hi Sri,

Our team has reached out to you to finish our short video verification process. Please follow the detailed instructions sent to you on your ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
David P Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
434 of 500

Hi, I am facing on the same issue like above.

I received ID verification passed email yesterday but still my account is suspending and I can't pay balance due now.

Can you please tell me how to solve this problem?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
435 of 500

Hi David, 

I've shared your account information with the team so that they can check your account further. I'll get back to you once I have more information. 

David P wrote:

Hi, I am facing on the same issue like above.

I received ID verification passed email yesterday but still my account is suspending and I can't pay balance due now.

Can you please tell me how to solve this problem?

~ Avery
Upwork
bhasin-minakshi
Minakshi B Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
436 of 500

I tried to withdraw money, I set PayPal account after (I received the message that I must wait 3 days) after that I received the message "Your financial account is suspended" when clicking on button Get paid now.

g_vasilevski
437 of 500

Hi Minakshi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
romyalcuizar
Rome A Member Since: Jul 20, 2021
438 of 500

"Your financial account is suspended" how can I withdraw funds from my account to my local bank.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
439 of 500

Hi Rome,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
g_vasilevski
440 of 500

Hi Hugo,

One of our team members will contact you directly with more details on how to resolve this issue.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS