Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Your financial account is suspended"

rodriguez_randy
Randy R Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
441 of 500

Hello,

I am also facing the same problem. I been answering the ticket but no answer yet or not yet back to normal.

Please let me know updates and hope it will be resolve soon.

Thanks,

Randy

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
442 of 500

Hi Randy, 

I'll follow this up with the handling handling your ticket so that they can get back to you the soonest. 

~ Avery
Upwork
rodriguez_randy
443 of 500

Avery,

Thanks you for early response. Just let me know updates if it fully resolved.

Thanks,

Randy

rodriguez_randy
444 of 500

Hello Support,

I have followed the instructions in the ticket and have inssued a refund but  still my financial account is suspended. My other earnings without issue is affected though. Holidays is coming and Hope it will be resolve soon.

Thanks,

Randy

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
445 of 500

Hi Randy, 

We can see that you also sent a message via our social media pages and the Support Team has already requested for an update from the Disputes team. Please expect the ticket to be updated accordingly. Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork
rodriguez_randy
446 of 500

Avery,

Hope it will be resolved early soon. It's my only source of income and i need it badly.  It's a big gift for me this coming holiday if it will be solve. Hope you understand.

Thanks,

Randy

rodriguez_randy
447 of 500

Hello Support,

I am still not hear a reply from the one who in charge about my ticket. I have followed the instruction and issued a refunds. Days are running past  and my bills also coming. I need it really bad this coming Holiday Season. Hope you understand, Need some help so that it will be resolve as soon as possible. Hope you understand. 

Randy

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
448 of 500

Hi Randy,

Our team will follow up with more information on your open ticket soon, please keep checking for new updates. We appreciate your patience.

Untitled
dillonspeight
Dillon S Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
449 of 500

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Is there a solution for me to get paid within the week? 

dillonspeight
Dillon S Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
450 of 500

Also I can't send proposals. I don't know why this is, but I'd like to start working again. Please help me solve these two issues.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS