🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Free connects
Page options
2b106ca6
Community Member

Free connects

I read that I will receive 10 free connects for creating an account and my current balance is 0 connects. I need help. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to an update in new freelancer requirements to receive the initial batch of 50 Connects. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

963 REPLIES 963

Hi Elnara,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. This gives us time to review your profile and you time to view other freelancer profiles to see what the most successful are including. You can visit the Upwork Academy to learn how to submit great proposals, and much more. Your batch of 50 Connects are valuable and we encourage you to get the most out of them by taking time to learn first. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here

You can monitor the Connects within the day. If it is still not added to your account after 48 hours, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
5f1cff01
Community Member

I created my account and I am supposed to get FREE 10 Connects but It is 0. It already has been 48 hours

Hi Kaung,

Thank you for getting in touch. I have noticed that your initial batch of 50 Connects has recently been credited to your account. You can verify this by visiting your Connects History page.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hey there 

I have created my upwork account but I did not recive the free 50 connects that upwork intialiy gives.

it passes 48 hours what happened to upwork.?

please review my upwork profile ?????????? 

cb0f6145
Community Member

I am new to Upwork, recently created an account, but I have not received any connects yet! It shows I have 0 available connects, requesting for the solution from the community

You can buy connects 

4aff9f8c
Community Member

I've created my new freelancer account. It has been over 48 hours. When do I get my 50 free connects? Thank you, Greg

Same issue. Not any notifaction form upwork my profile approved or not approved?

Hi Greg,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Please know that you’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with more information and further assistance with your Connects concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8b3800c6
Community Member

Hello , I created my account for the first time . and didnt receive my free 40 connects. I only have 10 connects now as a member. Please help me get my free 40 connects. Thankyou

Hi Fel,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
33a0bafc
Community Member

Same here, I haven't receives the connect since I created the account 2 days ago

Hi Sandy,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your Connects yet. It looks like you signed up less than 48 hours ago; you should be receiving your initial batch of 50 Connects within the day. If you don't, please let us know, and we'll gladly assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fa89ddbf
Community Member

I registered 48 hours ago and I still haven't got any connect. I have 0 connect.

Hi Tsanta,

Thank you for reaching out. I see that it hasn't been 48 hours since you signed up yet, though you should be receiving those Connects within the day. If you don't see your initial batch of 50 Connects by tomorrow, please let us know and we'll gladly assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Hi LuiggiR,

I have created my upwork account but I did not recive the free 50 connects that upwork intialiy gives.

but, I just got 10 connets

please review my upwork profile

Hi MD Sohel,

I reviewed your account and confirmed that the initial free batch of 50 Connects was added today. You can validate this by visiting your Connects History page. You're all set! Thank you for reaching out.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c8d90cd9
Community Member

Hi

How a freelancers can get 10 free connects every month and how can I grow my connects here.

I haven't got any free connects yet.

Thanks,

Ehsan

Hi Eshan,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may contact us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. 

Additionally, you will receive 10 free monthly Connects every subsequent month when your membership billing cycle renews. Learn more about Connects here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Hi 

Hello this is my first time up work ID and decided is 100% verified and everything is completed. but I didn't get my free 50 connects or I didn't see my @connects

Please help me to get my connects because I am in new freelancer here..

3f346ce0
Community Member

this is past 48hours now and I still did not recieve the promised connect for new accounts, do I have to do anything special before I get them?

Hi Hadi,

Thanks for reaching out. I see that it hasn't been 48 hours since you signed up yet; you should receive your free batch of 50 Connect by the end of the day today. Let us know if that doesn't happen, and we'll gladly assist you further.

In addition, I also noticed that your profile photo is not a portrait of yourself. Your profile must represent you as an individual, and all the information in your profile, including your profile photo, needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this article for more information on updating your profile photo.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Hey there 

Community Member

Hey there 

please review my upwork profile ???

3f346ce0
Community Member

ooh ok

Community Member

Hi LuiggiR,

Community Member

Hi LuiggiR,

please review my upwork profile

Community Member

Hey there 

Community Member

Hey there 

please review my upwork profile ?????

ddb06c60
Community Member

I didnt get my first time connects please help me, even i checked history of coonects.

Hi Rishi,

It can take up to 48 hours for the free Connects to be credited to your Upwork account after you submit your profile. Feel free to reach us if you do not receive the Connects after 48 hours.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Sir,

Its already two days, still i didnt get my first free connects

Thank you for following up, Rishi.

Please allow more time to pass for Connects to be added to your account. If you still don't see Connects on your account in the next 12 hours, let us know, and we will assist you accordingly. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
1c2021bc
Community Member

yesterday i was creat my upwork account and i cant recive any free connect plz send me some free connects please review my profile 

47f2a988
Community Member

Hi! 

I just have created a new account two days ago and i didn´t get my free Connects yet, what should i do?

Hi Chaima,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
30a571eb
Community Member

CAN ANYONE PLS ADVICE I DIDNT RECEIVE REGISTRATION FREE CONNECTS?? WHY??

Hi ZH,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and I am pleased to inform you that the free Connects are already credited to your Upwork account. You can refer to the Connect History page to check your Connect balance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
5b273659
Community Member

I think my account was more than 48 hours but the free connect was not in my account yet. Please help

Hi Franklin,

Thank you for your message. I see that the free Connects are already credited to your Upwork profile now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members