🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Getting irrelevant Job suggestions.
Page options
hassanshakil12
Community Member

Getting irrelevant Job suggestions.

Greetings,

My name is Muhammad Hassan and i am a 3d cad designer but i am getting irrelevant job suggestions on my job feed. I am getting jobs suggestions related to ecommerce web development while i am a 3d cad designer but no job is showing related to 3d cad designing. Both of the skills are totally different from each other so why i am getting the wrong job suggestions. Please check the attached screenshot.

Thanks,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

You can set up a new Job Feed as described here in order to fine tune your job searches to show the better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

You can set up a new Job Feed as described here in order to fine tune your job searches to show the better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks sir. It works

Community Member

Done its working ❤️

Hi,

I am a new freelancer here on Upwork providing my services in the Writing category but most of the time I see irrelevant jobs in my job feed and very few jobs relevant to my niche.

Help me get through this.

I'm attaching my searched keywords as well.ss.PNG

87d8198d
Community Member

Why my search results are unrelevant ? and before login in looks more relevant after login in nothing related ?

Hi Yina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can set up a new Job Feed as described here in order to fine-tune your job searches to show better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members