🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help with a proposed new contract
Page options
ejagos
Community Member

Help with a proposed new contract

Hi all,

I have a client I worked with a couple of weeks ago. She had purchased my project that I had listed, and I completed it. She messaged me to ask if I could do some more work for her. After agreeing to what needed to be done and a price, I used the option to "propose a new contract". 

She has received the proposal and has repeatedly tried to approve it, but it's not coming through on my end. Does anyone know how that works and if we're doing something wrong? She mentioned that she had tried to approve it without putting in any comments, but then she tried also with putting in a comment.

I'm not sure if from her end if it looks like it's going through, but I definitely don't have a new contract set up on my end. (So of course, I'm not starting work until we get it figured out.)

Thanks,

Emily

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emily,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you and your client with activating the new contract.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emily,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you and your client with activating the new contract.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ejagos
Community Member

Thank you!

Emily

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members