🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I cant reset password
Page options
8aa01969
Community Member

I cant reset password

I can't sign in to the account I was using a while ago. When I'm trying to reset my password, I press the button "send to email", but I never get one from Upwork. I checked all my mailboxes and the correctness of the written email. Please, help me.

2 REPLIES 2
be6aad81
Community Member

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your Upwork account. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve the issue:

1. Check your spam folder: Sometimes, emails from Upwork can end up in your spam folder, so it's worth checking there to see if the password reset email has been sent there.

2. Whitelist Upwork: Make sure that Upwork is added to your list of safe senders to ensure that any emails from them arrive in your inbox.

3. Try a different email address: If you have another email address, try using that one to reset your password and see if you receive the password reset email.

4. Contact Upwork support: If none of the above steps works, you can reach out to Upwork support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot and identify the root cause of the problem.

To contact Upwork support, you can visit Help Center page and submit a support request. Alternatively, you can try reaching out to them on their social media channels or community forum.

I hope these steps help you regain access to your Upwork account. Good luck!

JoanneP

Hi Vladyslava,

Please check this help article and kindly follow the instructions provided to regain access to your account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members