🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I need to change my date of birth
Page options
35d6b105
Community Member

I need to change my date of birth

I accidentally put the wrong birthday when setting up my account I need to change.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Rameka,

Please note that the birth date is provided during the application process and it can't be edited going forward. Your date of birth doesn't show anywhere on your profile or in Settings and account information. Don't worry, this should not cause any problems. 

I can also see that you are now required to complete your ID Verification. Once you upload your ID, your date of birth will be updated as well.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
ArjayM

Hi Rameka,

Please note that the birth date is provided during the application process and it can't be edited going forward. Your date of birth doesn't show anywhere on your profile or in Settings and account information. Don't worry, this should not cause any problems. 

I can also see that you are now required to complete your ID Verification. Once you upload your ID, your date of birth will be updated as well.

~ Arjay
Upwork
698ea1b3
Community Member

When creating my account in Upwork I  mistakenly put the wrong age, so now I want the correct age factors. I am 18 age old.  Can this problem be fixed

35d6b105
Community Member

Hello, thank you for all the help but now I would like to redo my government identify application because I have uploaded the wrong id picture. Can you help me with that?

lysis10
Community Member

I really liked you in that Netflix hit Wednesday. Tough times for an actress too?

Especially the Rave'n dance number. Haven't heard the Cramps in a long time. 

Hi Rameka,

You still haven't completed the ID Verification process and you can still upload your ID by hitting the "Get Started" button here upon logging in. Additionally, as other members noticed, as a freelancer your profile picture has to accurately represent who you are, it obviously shouldn't be a photo of a place, a design or object, or someone or something else (also, misrepresenting who you are, goes against our Terms of Service.)

You may want to check this help article for more details on how to choose a good Profile Picture.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4fe752d2
Community Member

Is there someone how to show me how to change birthday date 

Hi Tsion,

Please remember that the birth date is provided during the application process and it can't be edited going forward. Your date of birth doesn't show anywhere on your profile or in Settings and account information. Don't worry, this should not cause any problems. 

I can also see that you are now required to complete your ID Verification. Once you upload your ID, your date of birth will be updated as well.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members