Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify my ID after 1st order

namnhatlt
Nhat L Member Since: Jul 29, 2021
151 of 336

Hello.

I just tried to send ID card but uploaded photo of me by mistake.

Then I tried to go back and tried to upload photo of ID card but the message said it has been under reviewing.

It seems the photo was submitted automatically.

Is it possible to resend the document again?

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
152 of 336

Hi Nhat,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
b7b70940
Ahmad B Member Since: Jul 30, 2021
153 of 336

Hi,

I'm unable to verify my identification. Upwork has asked me to verify it within 7 days. I have got a project in the proceeding, which will be cancelled if it's not verified before due time. Please help me to fix this issue. I've tried multiple times by going in identity verification, but it doesn't work. I will be looking forward to a solution.

Kind regards,

Ahmad

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
154 of 336

Hi Ahmad,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Could you please share more information about the issue you're having with the verification? Could you please share a screenshot from your end so we can take a look? You can always try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if that helps.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
b7b70940
Ahmad B Member Since: Jul 30, 2021
155 of 336

Aleksandar,

Thank you. I tried from another browser. It did work!

mailc1106
Chi Mai L Member Since: Jul 30, 2021
156 of 336

Hi, I am asked to verify my identity. I have clicked the get started button in the identity verification section but the site said "We are unable to complete ID verification at this time. Please contact support by visiting the Upwork Help Center to resolve this issue". I am very confused right now and my account is on hold so I can't submit any proposals. Please help! 

bstojadinovic
157 of 336

Hi Chi Mai,

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
usamajaved_
Usama J Member Since: Jul 30, 2021
158 of 336

Hi, this is Usama. I'm new on Upwork. When i got my 1st project upwork say to me to verify my Identity. But i'm unable to do that.
How can i do this??

image.png

bstojadinovic
159 of 336

Hi Usama,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
kittyblossom
Nazia F Member Since: Jul 30, 2021
160 of 336

Hi,

I've had my upwork account since April-2021 and I still haven't gotten any ID verification request. You know I really really need money, so I need to work, but without the ID verification I can't accept any work. Would you please send me the ID verification request very soon?... Otherwise, I might opt for other freelancing services!

Regards,
Nazia

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS