🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is this a scam?
Page options
90428cb2
Community Member

Is this a scam?

I saw many scam job advertisement and never applied to them. But I got this message today.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Some client contacting directly to avoid lot of spam proposals. Jobpost isn't necessary. It is not a problem.

Yep, easy jobs is a scam in many cases.

When you will be asked for outside contact (without contract) then yes, it will be scam for sure. But for now is nothing wrong there.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

Why do you think that it is scam? If you can do it then calculate price you want and ask client to start contract.

No violations at your screenshot.

I found it weird that there is no job advertisement, I just got a message. And half of these "easy jobs" which anyone can do are scam.

Some client contacting directly to avoid lot of spam proposals. Jobpost isn't necessary. It is not a problem.

Yep, easy jobs is a scam in many cases.

When you will be asked for outside contact (without contract) then yes, it will be scam for sure. But for now is nothing wrong there.

426ba430
Community Member

Hi Eva, the job description is very clear, and scammers usually do not write a clear JD

90428cb2
Community Member

Thank you for your replies. Maybe I'm too paranoid after seeing the numerous scams in the entry level category.

Its ok. You dont must to apply anywhere. If you dont like proposal for any reason - just skip it. Focus at proposals you would like to do. 😺

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members