🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Issues with my account
Page options
d3dd9eae
Community Member

Issues with my account

Hello,

Im having issues with my account and I need someone on the support team to help me.

I havent being able to find a way to contact an actua support agent, can someone point me a way?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Christian Alberto,

I’m sorry to learn you weren’t able to contact the Upwork Support Team directly.

To access our support services, it would be best to follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to the Help Center’s navigation bar and select the “Contact Support” option.
  2. Choose the “Chat with Upwork” option to initiate a conversation with our chatbot.
  3. Type in a question or topic and click “Send.” The chatbot will provide relevant articles related to your question.
We strongly encourage everyone to engage with the chatbot to access the available support options. Asking for assistance directly may not provide sufficient information for the chatbot to be able to assist you appropriately - for example, creating a ticket for you with the right team according to your concern.

We'd be happy to assist you here, too. Please share more information about the issue; we'll help you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
0170e0c8
Community Member

From your profile, you will see a ? On the right side on the top click on it then click on help and support after that you will see an option in the top contact support after clicking on it you can either create a ticket or chat with a work instantly if you go with chat with Upwork initially you will talk to a bot for talking to an actual agent you will just have to provide your query and after that the bot will ask if the issue is resolved you must say no I need further support then the bot will provide you with the option to "chat with us" after that you will be easily able to talk to a live agent

williamtcooper
Community Member

That is because freelancers have to click the above Support link and ask them to open a ticket.

Explain what you need and attach screenshoots.

JoanneP

Hi Christian Alberto,

I’m sorry to learn you weren’t able to contact the Upwork Support Team directly.

To access our support services, it would be best to follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to the Help Center’s navigation bar and select the “Contact Support” option.
  2. Choose the “Chat with Upwork” option to initiate a conversation with our chatbot.
  3. Type in a question or topic and click “Send.” The chatbot will provide relevant articles related to your question.
We strongly encourage everyone to engage with the chatbot to access the available support options. Asking for assistance directly may not provide sufficient information for the chatbot to be able to assist you appropriately - for example, creating a ticket for you with the right team according to your concern.

We'd be happy to assist you here, too. Please share more information about the issue; we'll help you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
d3dd9eae
Community Member

THank you all for the replies, creating the ticket throught the chatbot worked

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members