🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Live chat support
Page options
ahmedshahzad45
Community Member

Live chat support

How can I find out if and when I can access live chat support.  I've been using Upwork since 2021. I see references to widgets but there is none, any longer.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Ahmed,

When you visit the Upwork Help Center, you should see the option contact support at the top of the screen, as shown here. Here's how you can reach Upwork Support:

1. Click the 'Chat with Upwork' button from the Contact Support link.
  2. Type a question or topic and select 'Send'. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ahmedshahzad45
Community Member

??

LuiggiR

Hi Ahmed,

When you visit the Upwork Help Center, you should see the option contact support at the top of the screen, as shown here. Here's how you can reach Upwork Support:

1. Click the 'Chat with Upwork' button from the Contact Support link.
  2. Type a question or topic and select 'Send'. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
grimesr
Community Member

There is no such thing unless you consider talking to a bot "live". I don't.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Only clients recieve live customer Support.

Freelancers have to complete a Support ticket above.

68124f7e
Community Member

Dar Sir,

I made a client account by mistake but I want to work as a freelancer. I have talked to you about this, but the way you ask to solve it is not solved because the billing method is asked to fix but I can not do it, so your cooperation is very desirable.

Hi Sheikh Nazrul,

I checked your account and can confirm that you have already created a freelancer profile on your Upwork account. Feel free to message us if you have further questions. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members