🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Missing Work History on Freelancer Profile De...
Page options
3c320cb5
Community Member

Missing Work History on Freelancer Profile Despite Completed Projects and Reviews

Screenshot 2023-03-26 061739.png

I have completed three projects and received reviews from clients. Additionally, I have six ongoing projects. However, when I view my freelancer profile, it shows no work history. Could someone with more experience please enlighten me on this issue?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ash,

Thank you for reaching out. AJ here stepping in for Pradeep. We have the client view as moderators and I can confirm that the completed jobs are already showing on your profile's work history.

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Ash,

Thank you for your message. I am able to see both completed and ongoing jobs on your Upwork profile. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
3c320cb5
Community Member

Thank you for taking the time to visit my profile and respond to me here. However, I would like to mention that I have already tried several tricks, including the one you mentioned in your message, such as clearing cookies. However, it seems that you may be viewing my profile as a freelancer. When I view my profile from a client's perspective, it shows no work history, as shown in the screenshot.

I have observed many other things which really raise many questions on the transparency of the website.

Hi Ash,

Thank you for reaching out. AJ here stepping in for Pradeep. We have the client view as moderators and I can confirm that the completed jobs are already showing on your profile's work history.

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
7b6a253a
Community Member

Hello,

i am having the same problem. The last project I completed did not appear in ongoing projects, nor did it appear in completed projects after I finished it.

Hi Ahmet Sedat,

I took a closer look and can confirm that all three completed contracts are all reflecting on your Profile's Work History. Let us know if you still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths