🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No payment options
Page options
b6a4bea1
Community Member

No payment options

When i go to my account settings, There is no getpaid, taxinformation and tax forms options. 
Also, I send a proposal to a client job offer and got selected, the contract was on an hourly basis. The problem is, I can see the funds pending, I gave the client a review and he also did to me. I cant find the review on my profile. Please help what do I do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Malik,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and I see that it is linked to an agency as an exclusive agency member. As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under their agency. For more information please check out this help article

Regarding your review, you need to have a minimum of $1 earnings successfully processed on your contract for the job/review to appear on your Upwork profile. I see that you are referring to an hourly contract that started and ended this week. Your review for this job should appear on your profile after the earnings are successfully processed as per the weekly billing cycle. Feel free to message us if you have further questions. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Malik,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and I see that it is linked to an agency as an exclusive agency member. As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under their agency. For more information please check out this help article

Regarding your review, you need to have a minimum of $1 earnings successfully processed on your contract for the job/review to appear on your Upwork profile. I see that you are referring to an hourly contract that started and ended this week. Your review for this job should appear on your profile after the earnings are successfully processed as per the weekly billing cycle. Feel free to message us if you have further questions. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

I figured it out with your explanation
Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members