🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Option to boost projects appears to be missin...
Page options
timmarsh
Community Member

Option to boost projects appears to be missing.

I expected to see the option to boost projects in the Project List page. I have boosted many times before. Is it me? Or has this option been removed?

Browser: Google Chrome - Version 125.0.6422.112 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Cache: Hard reset and clear cache completed
Screenshot attached from: https://www.upwork.com/nx/project-dashboard/?ref=fl_nav

Thanks, 

Tim.

No Boost Options for Upwork projects.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
imranjan46
Community Member

Hi Tim,

I just found a pop-up notification in the Project Catalog menu on Upwork stating that, starting from June 21, Upwork is removing the "Boost Catalog" feature. If you have boosted any projects, the remaining connects will be returned to you and boosting will be disabled.

It appears they might have already begun working on the plan to remove this feature.

Thanks, Imran

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
imranjan46
Community Member

Hi Tim,

I just found a pop-up notification in the Project Catalog menu on Upwork stating that, starting from June 21, Upwork is removing the "Boost Catalog" feature. If you have boosted any projects, the remaining connects will be returned to you and boosting will be disabled.

It appears they might have already begun working on the plan to remove this feature.

Thanks, Imran

f884b334
Community Member

I know that I can boost my projects in upwork, I can't find a button to boost my project, this is my projects page:

Screenshot_5.png

1f4744b8
Community Member

I want to boost my project catalog, but I don't see a boost option in the project catalog settings. I am looking forward to  help to upwork  resolve the is issue.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members