🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment incomplete
Page options
37fce6ec
Community Member

Payment incomplete

Festive greetings everyone.

Please I want to clarify an issue.

I had a contract with a client where the initial budget agreed upon for the project was $35.

Eventually the client payed $45, giving me $10 extra just as a tip.

However, the money available for me to withdraw is still based on the initial $35. I understand the project budget was $35 but since $45 was paid I should receive my complete payment right.

Please kindly help out. I have also attached a screenshot to explain what I mean.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Obioma,

Thanks for reaching out. Based on the screenshot that you shared, you did receive $45. It says there "Received $45." You can also check your transaction history here to confirm this.

Shahriar is also correct, Upwork collects 10% service fee and if your country also requires Upwork to collect taxes, that will be reflected on your transaction history too.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
43cb1afc
Community Member

wait brother only the upwwork charges will be taken, and the rest will be added to your account!

759e32fa

Hi Obioma,

Thanks for reaching out. Based on the screenshot that you shared, you did receive $45. It says there "Received $45." You can also check your transaction history here to confirm this.

Shahriar is also correct, Upwork collects 10% service fee and if your country also requires Upwork to collect taxes, that will be reflected on your transaction history too.

~ AJ
Upwork

Yes, you're right. I just had a little misunderstanding of the process. Thank you🙏🏽

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members