🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Product Suggestion - We don't need webinars a...
Page options
m-donna
Community Member

Product Suggestion - We don't need webinars about how to do jobs. We need to know what to invest in.

They may be helpful to some.  The real help would be re: what jobs are real, how to figure out what is worth spending money on, what does a high quality job posting look like to avoid talent wasting money, connects, (and time, if they are interviewed) - that would be a very helpful seminar if the product will not change to do that FOR the talent.  Which it frankly should but not from what I see.  Even use a successfull UpWorker to give their secrets of selection, not to do a job once they have it.  Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
williamtcooper
Community Member

Obtain in-demand Skills that many clients need, but few freelancers have.

Next apply.

dbcee63c
Community Member

Hi Donna,

I understand that you're struggling to find real jobs on Upwork and that you want to invest connects for the right jobs.

Your profile is set to private. Please make it Public.
2. Let me tell you how you'll automatically get a qualified job using Upwork Automation Tools and Techniques.
No need to struggle to find the right opportunities on Upwork and no need to waste connects on useless job posts. Let's discuss this.

Regards,
Usama A. | Upwork Lead Generation Expert

celgins
Community Member

Her profile is not set to Private; it's set to Only Upwork users.

m-donna
Community Member

See above.  I get lots of interviews and do not need to be public.....

m-donna
Community Member

That is not the issue - it is that many who post jobs here (and I do get the interviews, and spend the connects) have no intention of starting the job until they make a proposal to someone else, or some grant, or something but it is not to start right away.  Sometimes they want to talk about a proposal they will not have the answer to for 6 months.  How do we know in advance whether or not they are ready to start working?  We spend the connects and boosts without that knowledge.  I do not want (or really need) to be public, I want to stay in UpWork.

m-donna
Community Member

I just found something out.  There is no product.  We are the product.  We pay, job posters don't so there is no filter or anything.  We are the only ones who risk funds so there is no "product" as I mention for job posters.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members