cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Project Catalog using this account.

jim_apodaca
Jim A Member Since: Jun 3, 2021
11 of 34

Awesome! Thank you @petra

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 34

Thanks for this suggestion, Jim.

I'll be sure to share it with our team. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
jim_apodaca
Jim A Member Since: Jun 3, 2021
13 of 34

Thank you @bojan

cfff9f97
Shakir A Member Since: Jan 15, 2021
14 of 34

Hello,

Today I have received my First Order on my Project Catalog Gig, however I feel that the requirements sent by the Client are unjust.

I am reading documentation and it says, I have 24 hours to cancel/decline the order request but I do not see any option on my end, which allows me to cancel this order.

Thank you for your help.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
15 of 34

Hi Shakir,

Yes, you can cancel a contract within 24 hours of the client submitting requirements without any penalty or impact on your Job Success Score. To cancel, go to the contract created for this purchased project. You can find it by clicking View Contract from the message room or by going to My Jobs and clicking on the title of the contract. From the contract room, you can click the menu button (...) and end the contract.

~Andrea
Upwork
navidzafar
Community Leader
Navid Z Member Since: May 19, 2021
16 of 34

Can we link our Specilized Profile to our Specific Project or it will always be General Profile automatically linked with Projects?

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
17 of 34

Hello Navid,

Thank you for your message.

Your general profile is already linked to your project catalog. Also, the client would be able to access your specialized profile when they visit your Upwork profile.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Untitled
mekailbd
Ace Contributor
Mekail R Member Since: Apr 21, 2020
18 of 34

Hello Upwork community, Hope everyone doing well.  
Right now I have 100% JSS. I have published some Projects in Catalog. In the project catalog, I just saw there is a 2.8 rating with 16 reviews. But I have never done any order with this Project. 

ccc.JPG

I have a question I have never done any order with the project. So how Upwork shows this 2.8? 

Thanks, everyone.

Mekail R
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
19 of 34

Hi Mekail,

This rating system goes from 0 to 5.0, and is based on the feedback you receive from your clients on Upwork. While we can’t share all the details, in general, clients score freelancers on six different attributes: skills, quality, availability, deadlines, communication, and cooperation. While we are currently including this rating system on projects, we are considering other ways to showcase your success on Upwork.

~Andrea
Upwork
amaneck
Ankita M Member Since: Mar 18, 2021
20 of 34

Hi 

I am looking to hire a freelance writer for my personal business. But I can't seem to make the payment. 

Here is the error I get: Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Project Catalog using this account. I am working from India, this is my first time. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS