🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent Badge Disappeared
Page options
1cf5e6f7
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hello,

I read the article about the Rising Talent Badge and met all the requirements but still didn't get one. I have had 8 clients and my profile is looking pretty good. Am I doing something wrong or is it a normal thing?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Bogdan,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. It also looks like you're on your way to earning your Job Success score.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

594 REPLIES 594
6b71d370
Community Member

There are a number of reasons why you may not be receiving the Rising Talent badge on UpWork. Here are some of the most common reasons:

1. You Don’t Have Enough Connects

2. You Haven’t Completed Enough Jobs

3. You Haven’t Been Active Enough

4. You Haven’t Earned Enough Money

2af03968
Community Member

I have received Rising Talent badge on my profile as well as 30 connects but still not eligible to submit a featured proposal regarding rising talent. Also not received an email from upwork support. What could be the matter? any one can convey me?

Hi Usama,

Congratulations on obtaining the Rising Talent badge! Regarding the proposals, are you referring specifically to the feature to Boost Your Proposals? If you're unable to use it, can you specify what error are you getting on your end whenever you try it?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2af03968
Community Member

Thanks to responding. The matter is resolved. I have got an email and can apply to a featured job offer.

mtgetta
Community Member

Hi, I've already earned more than $1000 dollars, have 7 ongoing long-term projects, and 2 completed projects, and consistently follow the criteria for the Rising Star badge but still have not received any Rising Star badge yet. Anyone else experience this kind of situation?

bingiart
Community Member

0d2171ce
Community Member

Any tips how to get rising talent badge thanks.

Rising talent badge may vary depending on your individual situation and goals. However, some tips on how to get the Upwork rising talent badge may include:

1. Make sure your profile is complete and up-to-date.

2. Highlight your relevant skills and experience in your profile.

3. Bid on projects that are a good fit for your skills and experience.

4. Deliver high-quality work to your clients.

5. Maintain a good rating and feedback score.

Thanks.

Hi Milos,

Thank you for reaching out. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements you've listed, which can also be found here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork
1ae4f732
Community Member

Hello,

I tried to ask about not getting a rising talent even though I met all the conditions.
Complete projects on time and as promised to clients

When you meet all requirements then the Rising talent badge will be automatically shown your profile. It's like JSS when you completed 5 project you automatically got this.

After how much work did you get?please

I haven't received the Rising Talent badge yet. There are no specific job to complete to get the Rising Talent badge. But if you meet all the requirements and still don't get it then you contact upwork support not in upwork forum. I think they can help you.

Hi Nejmeddine,

Thank you for reaching out. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements you've listed, which can also be found here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Also, please note that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get this badge varies. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork
6be34f82
Community Member

Hey dear upwork mod i hope yo're fine 🙂 

Why is my rising talent badge not showing ?

Thanks

-Ayhan K

Because you have a JSS. You can't have both. 

thanks ❤️ its for just rising badge right? because i see on freelancers profile  top rated and jss 

yes

I love you Martina ❤️ thank you so much 🙂

ec9e868b
Community Member

I've got my rising talent badge for a couple of days after meeting the requirements and having 5 jobs on my profile, then it disappeared. Any idea why this happened?

Hi Salma, 

The rising talent badge is automatically removed when you get your JSS, which you now have, and which is excellent. From your profile, it looks as if you are set to get the top-rated badge very soon. 

Hi Nichola,
Thank you for providing this information.

632a973d
Community Member

How does the rising talent badge sound to those who have the knowledge or idea what should be done? 

Hi Ceren,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ AJ
Upwork
58b5a6a0
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I have lots of experience and I have added more than 60  previous portfolios. I have a lot of experience in recruiting and my profile completeness is 100%. I'm continuously applying for jobs and didn't get the Rising talent Badge. Please help me to grow my work. Hope you will give me a good response.

Regards 

safdar 

6bb31ac0
Community Member

The profile is 100% complete but why is it not showing up in Rising Talent ?

Wait you will get it very soon.

Thank you geys

Be patient and stick to Upwork

thanks for your comment

Hi Md and Valued Members,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know and the badge will appear on your profile as well. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
ArjayM

Hi Misael and Mahesh,

We truly appreciate you reaching out to us and your eagerness to get a Rising Talent Badge. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements you've listed, which can also be found here.

This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fb1bd00c
Community Member

Hello my profile completeness marked a 100% after landing my first contracts. Shall I receive the Top risingt badge?

No‚ you need to see Rising Talent Badge criteria and meet the all requirements. Then you will get this. 

okay thank you let me look at them

Hi Philip,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

Hello Pradeep, I did meet the requirements but it's been a while but i guess i'll continue waiting

58b5a6a0
Community Member

Hi,

I am new on Upwork and I have more than 5 years of experience in recruiting and Business development. I am continuously applying for jobs. I have done projects with big companies like Growlabs,experfy, and invoice simple Information unlimited inc. But I have not received a single message on Upwork. I mentioned my previous samples or projects in the cover letter. Please help me. I want to start my freelance career.

Thanks

Hi Safdar,

We truly appreciate you sharing your experiences and enthusiasm in achieving this badgeThe Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths