🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent
Page options
1cf5e6f7
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hello,

I read the article about the Rising Talent Badge and met all the requirements but still didn't get one. I have had 8 clients and my profile is looking pretty good. Am I doing something wrong or is it a normal thing?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Bogdan,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. It also looks like you're on your way to earning your Job Success score.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

594 REPLIES 594
kovacprojekt
Community Member

Hi,

I have 7 completed jobs, from 4 different clients and 800+ earnings, but still no badges or JSS.

I was very patient, but without any badges it is very difficult to get a serious job, is it possible that something is wrong with my profile?

Thanks in advance for your opinion!

Andrej

Hi Andrej,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

As far as the JSS is concerned, note that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. Check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

thanks for the reply, I've already read the above articles, I just think it's strange that I don't have any badge so far

acc18167
Community Member

I open my account many day  ago but i can't get rising talent badge yet

Hi Ayman,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
1d5c5caa
Community Member

I have completed 4 jobs and all customers have left 5* reviews. But I still haven't received the Rising Talent title. So sad. Can someone help me out?

Yes I am help you

What can you do for me?

1d5c5caa
Community Member

No one to help?

Hi Nguyen Huu,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned once you meet the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will be notified to let you know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
5318ea346ce660f6
Community Member

Hello need Help My Profile 100% completed and I complete one Contract but Raising Talent Badge not showing 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~013f5e6175511fb27a

EJAZ ULLAH

He'll need help I have completed my profile and one Contract but still not showing raising Talent Badge https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~013f5e6175511fb27a

EJAZ ULLAH

Please Check My Profile I have Completed one Contract already and completed profile 100%

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~013f5e6175511fb27a

EJAZ ULLAH

Hi Ejaz,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork
8a9b0d2f
Community Member

Hi,

I am new on Upwork and I have more than 5 years of experience in recruiting and Business development. I am continuously applying for jobs. I have done projects with big companies like Growlabs,experfy, and invoice simple Information unlimited inc. But I have not received a single message on Upwork. I mentioned my previous samples or projects in the cover letter. Please help me. I want to start my freelance career.

Thanks

Hi Atif,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't landed your first contract yet. Please be reminded that submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resources and find some excellent topics there.

I've also pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
184b94fe
Community Member

Hi,

I am new on Upwork and I have more than 5 years of experience in recruiting and Business development. I am continuously applying for jobs. I have done projects with big companies like Growlabs, expiry, and invoice simple Information unlimited inc. But I have not received a single message on Upwork. I mentioned my previous samples or projects in the cover letter. Please help me. I want to start my freelance career.

Thanks

Hi Shoaib,

Your profile is now private. Make it public.

Open this link to know more about Rising Talent.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent

Completed your profile 100% and submit proposal on regular login regular. And your Upwork account 30 days old 

EJAZ ULLAH

30 days is not required but updating time take once you complete profile it take 48 hour to update data and once you submitted proposal it counts updating. 

EJAZ ULLAH

Hi Shoaib,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ AJ
Upwork
gn-hamza
Community Member

Hi everyone I have pass a test of "rising talent" but I did not succeed to the test so what do I have to do because this happens 1 year ago and i didn't get another test until now 

Hi Hamza,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
eb407f54
Community Member

I had a rising talent badge but now its disappeared

Hi Saif,

Unfortunately, it looks like your account was recently suspended. While I can see that the suspension has been lifted, please note that adhering to the Upwork Terms of Service is one of the requirements to be Rising Talent, and therefore, your badge may have been removed during the suspension.

~Andrea
Upwork
eb407f54
Community Member

So I'm not eligible to get this badge again?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saif, 

If you meet the requirements to become a Rising Talent program, you will receive an email notifying you that you qualify. Take note that there is no specific timeline for getting the badge. Not everyone gets the Rising Talent badge before they get a Job Success Score. You can work towards a Top Rated badge if you receive a Job Success Score. 

~ Avery
Upwork
walidthabet
Community Member

Dears,

Kindly advice regarding badges updates, i have been working on Upwork now for more than 3 months completed 7 jobs with 5 star rate and 3 jobs in progress, i am still not getting any badge, i have seen a freelancer with only one job at 30 USD and a rate of 3 star and has the Rising Talant badge. Please clarify why is this issue.

Hi Walid,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. 

It also looks like you're on your way to earning your Job Success score. You may want to check this article on how to become a Rop-Rated.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5318ea346ce660f6
Community Member

I have created account on 28 November of Freelancer but. First I created client account wrongly few years ago. Now I created Freelancer account. Can I eligible for raising Talent Badge or not 

EJAZ ULLAH

Hi EJAZ,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. 

~ AJ
Upwork
5fdd275f
Community Member

Hey Good Peoples,

I dont get rising talent badge yet. I just want to know how i get this badge? Is this any cariteria that i need to fill up? 
Thanks 

Hi Foyzul,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

I can see that you're fairly new. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
92f68124
Community Member

Hello Team 

Can Anybody tell me why my Rising talent  has gone

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
740fa099
Community Member

Hi,

Dear upwork team I am new on upwork i have more than 6 years of experience in recruiting. I am continuously applying for jobs. I have done projects with big companies like Growlabs,experfy, and invoice simple Information unlimited inc. But I have not received a single message on Upwork. I mentioned my previous samples or projects in the cover letter. Please help me. I want to start my freelance career.

Thanks

just think slow and dont waste your connects, check payment history of clients before to propose a job, choose your clients wisely, a good cover letter and resume can get you in the race of rising talent

Hi Saima,

Thank you for reaching out to us. While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork
5318ea346ce660f6
Community Member

Hello Dear

My freelancer account was new. but upwork show me Your have 1 year on this paltfrom. A email recived me on serval days ago like email which upwork send all freelancer on year completed. I create first account client a year ago. This make problem for me to collect Raising Talent Bagde. I know 30 days and 90 days. Raising Talent count days on upwork online and submit proposal 

But if system put wrong information about my account then. Raising Talent count days for 1 year based on 90 days. But in this time. My account only 30 days old 

EJAZ ULLAH

Hi Ejaz,

Thank you for your message. You should still be eligible for the Rising Talent badge which is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths