🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Scam
Page options
8ad4cf88
Community Member

Scam

Hi, I received an email from a **Edited for Community Guidelines**, advising me to reach out to **Edited for Community Guidelines**, who is pretending to be HR at **Edited for Community Guidelines** Just don't want others to fall for It, although pretty obvious it's a scam. I messaged her on Microsoft teams and she was just asking me for information. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
4dd3d362
Community Member

I received the same email saying to contact **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I'm not going to respond and the email is not even a corporate one.

a4ae7445
Community Member

I wish I'd seen this 4 hours ago. I didn't realize it was a scam and spent 3 hours going through an "interview" with them

Ugh!

ce410d3a
Community Member

Happy that I seen this. I've been  interviewing for 3 hours now..

155bbfd6
Community Member

I was also contacted today via e-mail by **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I'm glad that I did a google check and was directed to this chat before I spent my quality time being scammed. I hope someone here in Upwork can take care of this becasue I don't feel safe sharing my info here any longer. 

0503d872
Community Member

Hi there, Glad I see this. I currently have **Edited for Community Guidelines** on teams telling me I landed the job. Glad I found this. I had a feeling it was a scam. UpWork needs to do better to limit scams. Every job I "land" is a scam. The email I received was from **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members