🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Scammers
Page options
5247f147
Community Member

Scammers

scams like : Convert PNG files to PDF appear continuously, Upwork should do something to remove these components

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Trinh,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback and concerns. We certainly understand how alarming these suspicious job posts are to our honest talents. Our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts, and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety. Additionally, I assure you that we'll continue sharing your feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about the team's initiatives.

We would truly appreciate your cooperation in letting us know if you find anything suspicious has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
26b4d939
Community Member

Yes I am interested 

8a110692
Community Member

I certainly hope there is some kind of mechanism to ban or filter scammers on this platform and that is also mainly the reason why I switched to this platform here after seeing positive reviews from Google search . On other places its much worse . I've seen some repulsive job posting requesting for sex pleasure services which is a total put off honestly.  Upwork should also ban such job categories postings. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members