🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Should I file a dispute?
Page options
studio-syahi
Community Member

Should I file a dispute?

Hello,

I worked on a project in which the client asked me to give some design ideas before hiring me. I did that and she said she liked my design direction and hired me for the project on hourly basis. I requested her to work on fixed price and she agreed. According to her instructions, I created some designs and sent her. She said I was not on the right track and threatened me that I am not listening to her instructions. I again worked on her instructions and sent 9 designs, to which again she threatened to cancel the project and said she did not like any. 

Then she came up with a design which she said her team has come up and I need to give variations of that design to go with her brand, and she reduced the fixed fee by 50%. I again agreed and worked on that, which again she said it is not working for her and cancelled my contract. She doesn't understand what she wants and she just keeps on threatening me rather than discussing things. 

Now she has asked for a refund of the amount ($45). Should I file a dispute? If it is in my favour, will she be able to give review for me? 

Please help and guide, as I have given a lot of my time and effort on this project.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
spectralua
Community Member

She already set feedback if contract canceled.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members