🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Smaller Upwork jobs
Page options
18bac8f8
Community Member

Smaller Upwork jobs

Hi Community. Happy New Year and welcome to 2024.

Is anyone else trying a different approach to securing jobs on Upwork?

My approach this first quarter is to

1. Secure the smaller data entry and data cleaning jobs and deliver them to clients.

This will help me to keep subscribing to Freelancer Plus.

2. I am also niching down to content writing, AI content creation and Canva designs to give me room to secure jobs that are close to my actual qualifications.

3. I have decided that I will no longer "spend" or "waste" money on connects again. For the next 6 months, I will only use what is provided by Upwork until I can measure a significant increase in my journey.

Who else is on this journey with me?

I wish us the best of 2024.

Sincerely,

Amy 😊

3 REPLIES 3
776478b7
Community Member

Honestly, I agree with you. I ran out of a lot of connects last year, and it felt like I was working just to buy connects.
This is because there are so many scam jobs posted and never be deleted by Upwork team.
It deceived me because I needed the jobs, and I deeply regret that

This was my case as well. I kept buying more connects and never getting the jobs I wrote proposals for. Upwork allows scam jobs and also allows people to bid exorbitantly for jobs that require few connects. I am no longer doing that. 

bdfe0051
Community Member

Yes I need smaller jobs I can do so as to be able to pay subscriptions and relevant bills. The biild up for large ones

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members