🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Some of your services are temporarily on hold
Page options
ahmed7581
Community Member

Some of your services are temporarily on hold

Recently, I created a client account on top of my freelancer account. However, when I try to add a billing method, I end up getting the following message:

"Some of your services are temporarily on hold.
We are completing a Know Your Customer review of your account. This process should be completed within 24 to 48 hours. If the hold on your account is not removed within 48 hours, please contact Upwork Customer Support."

The 48 hours have passed, and the prompt was still there, so I submitted a support ticket, but it's been almost 4 days since one of the support team received the request, with no further response.

Also, I tried to withdraw money from my account, but the process got rejected. I've already verified identity on my freelancer account. However, when I view the ID Verification page, it says the following:

"We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day. Thanks for helping to keep Upwork safe. Your ID will not be shared with clients."

And as I said, my identity had been already verified, and I hold the verification badge for years. I didn't even try to verify it again, and though this is the message I get. Any help, please! Thank you in advance!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Great. Thank you, Nikola!

4432468b
Community Member

I am getting this warning too and it appeared as I tried to add a new billing account. I had submitted my ID card as a picture, but the warning persists. Kindly fix this as soon as possible.

9c7b7c10
Community Member

Hello, I have both a freelance and a client account registered under the same email. Recently, I created a client account by mistake and added some business information to it. This led to my account being placed on hold. Despite reaching out to support for assistance, I haven't received a response in four days. Now, I'm unable to withdraw my funds. Could you please help me resolve this issue?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members