🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » This looks like a scammer, why chat through s...
Page options
8d920ed6
Community Member

This looks like a scammer, why chat through skype?

Proposal----

Job details

Looking for Remote Social Media Manager/OfficeAssistant

• Graphic Design .Posted Mar 29, 2024  . Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply. Want an easy gig to make make a little side money on your spare time? We're looking for people to help us Office Assistant on Social media. We're a US based software company and sell a marketing automation platform to home improvement / home service… moreMore/Less about  **Edited for Community Guidelines**
RE
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Are you still available for this Project ? what is your Skype user id ? or add Skype **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Joy O 2:15  am

Hello, no skype. Let us chat on Upwork.

Plase read the Upwork TOS  policy.
To help ensure your safety, we monitor and remove job posts when they violate our Terms of Service (TOS). If you ever notice any potential violations or suspicious activity, please let us know.

We also want to take this opportunity to let you know about another potential risk we are seeing: clients who attempt to contact freelancers outside of Upwork. This is against our TOS, and puts you at risk. For your protection, keep all pre-contract communication and all payments on Upwork and let us know immediately if someone contacts you outside of Upwork. Learn more here..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Joy,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this client. I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Joy,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this client. I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members