🐈
» Forums » Support » Trouble changing my profile picture
Page options
6ce17844
Community Member

Trouble changing my profile picture

Hi, I'm having trouble changing my profile picture. The upload seems to work fine, I adjust, I save, but the picture displayed on my profile remains the same. The chatbot's suggestions made no difference, so it seems to be locked or some other technical issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Nicolas,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges while updating your profile picture. Clearing cookies and cache can often resolve issues with browser performance or technical glitches. It removes stored data that may be causing problems. Using a different browser can also help identify if the issue is browser-specific. If these steps do not resolve the problem, feel free to reach out to us for further assistance. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Nicolas,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges while updating your profile picture. Clearing cookies and cache can often resolve issues with browser performance or technical glitches. It removes stored data that may be causing problems. Using a different browser can also help identify if the issue is browser-specific. If these steps do not resolve the problem, feel free to reach out to us for further assistance. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for the response. I have had the same problem, now I know what to do 💪

Hello, i am having the same problem "Unable to get a proper response from the server". And clearing cache or cookies doesn't help

Hi Airidas,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6ce17844
Community Member

-Thank you, I'll try that.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths