🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to schedule a meeting on mobile app
Page options
dbcb8c87
Community Member

Unable to schedule a meeting on mobile app

I have noticed that I'm unable to schedule a meeting on the mobile app, more importantly clients are having a hard time "seeing" the link. It doesn't show for them. I can't use my own personal booking link (like calendly) because that goes against top.  This is a huge misstep from upwork. Very frustrating for those of us that use the app often. How are we supposed to schedule meetings then?!?!

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Dustin,

I understand your concern regarding the difficulties you're facing with scheduling meetings through the Upwork mobile app. I are aware that the ability to schedule meetings and share links is crucial for coordinating work. Please be assured that we are constantly working to improve the app's features and usability. Could you please try the troubleshooting steps listed on this help page? Feel free to message us with the screenshot of error message if the problem persists. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
b044b13c
Community Member

Yep the only way you can schedule a meeting is through browser either on mobile or PC. The Upwork Mobile app is not great. There are many missing features such as scheduling meetings, proposing contracts, and viewing financial reports. Those three features alone are huge and it's a shame they are not implemented to the mobile app as most clients on Upwork use the mobile app. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members