🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to submit support ticket
Page options
thomas_var
Community Member

Unable to submit support ticket

Hi,

Did upwork stop providing support? As I am not able to create new support ticket. As soon as I send email to **Edited for Community Guidelines**, ticket auto closed. Neither chat bot, give any options for that.

Can someone help in this matter?

Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Thomas,

I'm sorry you're having trouble contacting support. Could you please share more information about what you currently need assistance with? We'll be happy to escalate your concern directly if needed. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
LuiggiR

Hi Thomas,

I'm sorry you're having trouble contacting support. Could you please share more information about what you currently need assistance with? We'll be happy to escalate your concern directly if needed. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry, this is first time I am using this forum.
I sent a detailed message to you. But I can't find it anywhere. Can you check if you received it.

Thanks.

Thank you Luiggi,

Our support ticket was created.

Hi Luiggi,

I also am unable to create a support ticket. Your Chat is just an AI bot and there are no links on the site to create a support ticket. It seems like falling into an active conversation on the community is the only way.

I am trying to pay for a Direct Contract that was sent to me and the payment fails to go through every time. I have cleared my cookies and did the other recommended items however, I get this same message every time "The payment method you submitted could not be authorized. Please try using another one or contact Customer Support."
I made sure all the address information is correct in the billing section of my Upwork account.

I really need help so I can finish the project with the contractor.

Thank you,

Matthew

b3115fbb
Community Member

Can't find any way to reach support, and I can't verify my number to start using upwork. Getting error message: "

Phone number already in use. Please, check it and try again. If you're still having problems, please contact support." 

Can you please help? 
7a8d6804
Community Member

Hi Luiggi, Can you help me please? I'm stuck in an loop with the Chat Bot and it doesn't give me an option to talk/email customer service.

d024084b
Community Member

unable to submit a support ticket as well. AI assistant fails the task of submitting a support ticket after typing in the prompt, "no, I need additional help/assistance" or offering other options outside of the text auto prompts it's designed for. 

Hi Sarah,

We'd be happy to assist you. Please share more information about the issue, and we'll gladly look into it for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
d024084b
Community Member

After linking my PayPal as a payment method to my account, as part of an offer to be awarded more connects, fifty (50) for linking a payment method to my account I have not been awarded these connects

Hi SARAH, 

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like you already received Connects you are referring to. You can find more information on your Connects History page

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
d024084b
Community Member

NikolaS thank you so much for responding and assisting me with my missing connections. I'm on the freelance basic plan, but was offered to adding a payment method, which I did-PayPal—and would be awarded another fifty (50) connections. That is what I believe is missing.

Hi Sarah,

Please be aware that adding a verified billing method will only expedite the application of the 50 initial Connects upon setting up your profile. This doesn't mean you'll get another 50 Connects after adding a billing method.

Simply put, you'll only receive 50 initial Connects upon setting up your profile. Learn more about Connects here

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members