🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to use Upwork app on my Huawei Nova 2i...
Page options
27741d00
Community Member

Unable to use Upwork app on my Huawei Nova 2i android phone.

Hello,
This is Niloy Rudra here. I joined Upwork last year and have been trying to improve my profile since then. A few months ago, when the app got a new update, I could not use the Upwork app on my mobile as it has Android v8. I haven't got any updates for my mobile in the last couple of years, probably. That app supports Android v9^. It's tough for me to upgrade my mobile right now. The situation is not favorable for me. So, please guide me here. What should be a better approach?

Thank you in advance. Have a nice day.

Regards,
Niloy Rudra

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Niloy,

Unfortunately, the Upwork Mobile app only supports Android 9 or above with Google Play services. However, you should have the option to use a mobile web version using your device’s browser. Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
27741d00
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

Thank you so much for your response, and I am really happy to have a suggestion from you. Really appreciate it! Actually, the issue I have been facing these days is, it requires the mobile app to authenticate me while doing any editing in my profile information. This makes thing a little sad for me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members