🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Mexican RFC
Page options
maytemontano
Community Member

Upwork Mexican RFC

Hello:
By chance I bump in to Upwork Mexican RFC UGI0301223D6 (http://dof.gob.mx/nota_detalle.php?codigo=5634926&fecha=10/11/2021) ; did I missed Upwork official notification? where can I confirm the RFC in Upwork.com?

Also I downloaded one of my Service Fee invoices but that is not a valid Mexican invoice; when Upwork is going to provide legal Mexican invoices for the VAT and Withold it has been witholding for over a year now? there is no way to credit neither of those taxes unless Upwork provides legal mexican SAT validated invoices (XML timbrado).

Its been a year now!

Thanks

Mayté

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mayte,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I went ahead and sent your concern to our customer support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to look into your concern and address it accordingly. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mvalzam
Community Member

Hi Bojan

I have a question about Upwork's **Edited for community guidelines**this information is needed, also the address registered and the tax regime that was registered, I've reached **Edited for community guidelines**asking for this information but I want to know if you or someone from your team can help me with this information to be able to complete my Tax documentation for the Mexican government. Thank you

Hi Mariana,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
robertagc
Community Member

Hi, Mayte!

Did you get a proper answer? if so, could you please share it?

Regards.

gdelac
Community Member

Have you got any official, PROPER response from the UpWork Administration?

3f703e2a
Community Member

Hola Mayte, did you get a response for this? I got the XML document only. 

Also, I had a $250 USD wire I lost as nobody from upwork was able to help me and no one has. 

I would appreciate your comments. 

Hi Jose,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist. Feel free to access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a6997ad0
Community Member

Mayte, were you able to get any legal document from Upwork? I had a long conversation with their support. And it seems, they are not going to provide any. Moreover, I haven't seen any person in community, who received CDFI from Upwork. And I started to think, they don't really operate legally, regarding this subject.

Do you had a chance to create facturas, using this RFC from Upwork?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members