🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork won't save any changes to my profile
Page options
2b7e7168
Community Member

Upwork won't save any changes to my profile

Whenever I try to change or add anything to my profile, such as employment history, skills or education through the normal profile editor, and I hit Save, the editing window vanishes and none of what I added is saved. I have lots of work experience I'd like my potential employer to know about, but thanks to that glitch, my "Work History" section remains empty.

The only way to edit my profile and have the changes actually affect it is to apply to a job offering that demands a specific information, then edit it through the pop-up that shows up. That's how I managed to add my education information, skills and languages. But what about the rest of my profile? This is costig me potential job opportunities.

My browser is Opera GX, if that helps.

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Rafael,

We understand how important updating your profile is for a better chance of landing jobs. I took a closer look at your profile and confirm that several Employment History and skills were successfully added. Please let us know if you need further assistance; we'll look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2b7e7168
Community Member

Greetings, Arjay.

wrote:

Hi Rafael,

We understand how important updating your profile is for a better chance of landing jobs. I took a closer look at your profile and confirm that several Employment History and skills were successfully added. Please let us know if you need further assistance; we'll look into that for you.

Like I said before, the issue happens only when I try to directly edit my profile through normal means. The information added was added when I tried to apply to positions on Upwork and the job opportunity required a certain information, popping up an edit screen. When I edit through this pop-up screen only, the information is saved. When I edit it through the "View Upwork Profile" screen, it doesn't.

Rafael, would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you see on your end when you try editing it?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members