🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Urgent! My "Apply now" button is disabled.
Page options
aitringo
Community Member

Urgent! My "Apply now" button is disabled.

Hi support, 

I can't apply to jobs, as my apply now button is disabled. (the green button is now gray, see attached).

Can you please fix it? This is very urgent!

Thank you so much in advance.

aitringo_0-1701294273912.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Mohamed,

I can confirm that there are no restrictions on your account. You should now be able to submit proposals to potential clients as usual. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
ArjayM

Hi Mohamed,

I can confirm that there are no restrictions on your account. You should now be able to submit proposals to potential clients as usual. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I am having the exact same issue on my account. Can you please help? Thank you! 

Hello Shannon,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble applying for jobs. I checked your account and noticed that your account has been placed on hold. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

My apply button is no active. Plz help me

Hi Roma,

I see that support tickets have been set up with your account concerns. Please continue coordinating with the team through an active support ticket on this page so that they can assist you more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ee6719f1
Community Member

Same Problem Sir. What can i do?

Hi Vishwa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a full screenshot from your end so that can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
ee6719f1
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I could not apply for any job. Very Urgent Sir Please Help me. 

Hi Vishwa,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
07747c23
Community Member

I am also suffering from the same issue. Earlier my apply now button was not disabled. But suddenly it has been disabled. And, now I am unable to apply for the jobs. Also, there is another issue it always shows that my profile is not complete. Kindly, mail me at sharmaabhijeet111@gmail.com because there has been no help from your side. Your help interface is not at all easy to use. 

ab639fdc
Community Member

I am having the same problem, can you help me?

Hi Tien,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you need to complete the Identity Verification process to be able to apply to jobs. You can start your verification process on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork
ab639fdc
Community Member

I did, but it still did not work

07747c23
Community Member

I am also suffering from the same issue. My apply button is not working at all. Not working on mobile app as well as on desktop. What should I do? 

Hi Abhijeet,

I checked, and it appears that your account has already been restored. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
1b05a44d
Community Member

Hi support, 

I can't apply to jobs, as my apply now button is disabled.

Can you please fix it?

Hi Mhmed,

I see that the team has reached out to you via email with more information about the status of your account and further instructions for resolving the issue with your account. Feel free to access your ticket here or your email and coordinate with the team; they surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1b05a44d
Community Member

Hi Arjay, 

I received a message from one of your colleagues and responded, but I did not receive any message from you after about 24 hours.

I hope everything is fine.

7689f553
Community Member

Hi support, I can't apply to jobs, as my apply now button is disabled. (the green button is now gray, see attached). Can you please fix it? This is very urgent! Thanks.

Hi Md Ripon,

I tried replicating the issue you mentioned, and it seems to work. Please try again after clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. Please let us know if the issue persists.

~ Joanne
Upwork
521325ee
Community Member

I’m having the same issue with all jobs. Can you please help? Thank you!

Hi Maiko,

I checked your account and saw you've been requested to complete the ID verification process. Please accomplish this by clicking the 'Get Started' option in the notification banner once logged in. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
521325ee
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for checking! 

I submitted photos of my ID three days ago, but it seems that they may not have gone through for some reason. I have just retried the submission and will let you know if I require any further assistance.

Thanks a mill,

Maiko

Hi again,

My ID verification seems to have finally passed, but the issue still remains. Can you please have another look?

Thank you,

Maiko 

Hi Maiko,

Arjay here stepping in for Joanne. I've converted your post into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cb039b29
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I am currently encountering an issue where i'm unable to apply for new jobs,as the "apply now"button is disabled(displayed in grey color). i am having one active contract. i have also submitted documents for identity verification, which are currently under manual review.can you please assist me in resolving this issue

Hi Aysha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you need to verify your identity to continue winning jobs on Upwork. You can get started here

~ Nikola
Upwork
cb039b29
Community Member

Thanks Nikola for the reply.. I have submitted the documents..its showing manual review..can you please let me know how long it will take to complete the process.. will my account get suspended by the mean time

Thank you for letting us know, Aysha. It appears that your last submission was missing some required details. An email notification was sent to you with more information so you can resubmit your documents. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cb039b29
Community Member

Hi Luiggi..I have resubmitted again..now its showing like this..please let me know what I can do to resolve this issue. Thankyou

cb039b29_0-1711497273371.png

193d5bbb
Community Member

I have same problem. Is it related to connects? I have few connects.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members