🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Virtual Terminal Creation
Page options
4d768f64
Community Member

Virtual Terminal Creation

I tried to receive payment from a Santander bank but was told to create a virtual terminal. I don't trust it

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
19755b9e
Community Member

I also had to create the terminal when I got sent money from that bank to receive in my local bank account

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
4f4a3061
Community Member

It's legit I've used the bank to process funds countless times.

It worked I created the virtual Terminal and received the payment 

19755b9e
Community Member

I also had to create the terminal when I got sent money from that bank to receive in my local bank account

741d88ca
Community Member

I've been using that bank for a while now and I'm in the UK, the terminal is required that aside it works perfectly

60805eec
Community Member

Someone sent me money from UK with that bank. I had to create the terminal before I received it in my Australian bank account.

17e4e2d8
Community Member

I've received money from there too and I'm from Thailand although I wasn't fond of the idea of creating a virtual terminal but it worked so I think it's ok

9efb3928
Community Member

I don't know if it's because I'm from Mexico but I had some extra tax issues after creating the virtual terminal but the money sent to me was received in my bank account so I'll say it's good.

yofazza
Community Member

Is any of this related to Upwork? Why would Upwork (clients?) send you money from this Santander bank?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members