🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What do you think for this CTA?
Page options
9486af42
Community Member

What do you think for this CTA?

Hi there,

I am in the process of upgrading the portfolio section of my Upwork Profile.
With every portfolio, I add a Call To Action. I designed this for the next one: 

Rinisu  [Upwork]-4.png

What do you think? 
Any suggestions from the experience here? 

Also, it would be kind of you to check my profile's portfolio section and let me know, if you feel is there any area I should focus more!! Click here to check my Upwork Profile

Thank you very much, guys. 
Much love to you ❤️

4 REPLIES 4
fccfebe2
Community Member

Looks great Rahul!

Thank you ❤️

celgins
Community Member

Rahul,

I think self-promotional flyers or banners in a portfolio are unnecessary--especially CTAs. The only CTAs clients might appreciate are those requesting communication or a meeting, and those CTAs should appear in your summary--not your portfolio. And, no matter where they appear, the "Hire Me" CTAs are not inspiring or convincing to clients.

Also, informational graphics in a designer's portfolio are likely to be ignored; unless it's a graphic promoting an event (e.g., corporate, social, charity, etc.) or an actual infographic. When clients look at portfolios, they tend to focus on a graphics' design, layout, style, and structure, and not so much the written text.

As a Wix Designer, most clients are looking for images, graphics, or Wix samples in your portfolio. You have plenty of those and they look good. But CTA graphics and excessive text in graphics are unnecessary. Most or all text in your CTA (except the "hire me" stuff) should appear your profile overview/summary--not buried in an graphic.

9486af42
Community Member

Appreciate your thoughts here Man. 
Thank you for taking time to share it with me. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members