🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Which customer ID number is needed on the Upw...
Page options
af7122d9
Community Member

Which customer ID number is needed on the Upwork payment and how can I get that?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Are you trying to add Direct to Local bank to your account? If so, your Customer ID is either your 13-digit ID number or the alphanumeric passport number associated with the Customer ID Type you chose. You can find more information in this help article.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Muhaiminul,

Could you please give us more information about your concern or what section you're trying to fill out on your account? This way, we can have it reviewed and assist you accordingly. We look forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork

He's talking about this customer ID, ⁣I have the similar question as I don't have a passport what customer ID they are asking for? Here is the picture 

arifulislam420_1-1706608811254.png

Hi Md,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Are you trying to add Direct to Local bank to your account? If so, your Customer ID is either your 13-digit ID number or the alphanumeric passport number associated with the Customer ID Type you chose. You can find more information in this help article.

~ Nikola
Upwork
jubair28
Community Member

Hey Muhaiminul brother, how did you solve this customer id issue? I'm trying to add my local bank account, I've asked my bank and they have given me a 9  digit customer id, even after my payment method was active but still my transaction got rejected.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members