cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under Review time

80e30c0f
Leming Z Member Since: Sep 9, 2021
101 of 110

How long is the time of Under Review for catalog?

dasgautom
Gautom D Member Since: Jan 9, 2021
102 of 110

As a new freelancer in Upwork, its very annoyed me that, after completing project, upwork could not approved my project. I farther wanted to know that after completing 100%  accounts setting and also practical knowledge in accounting since  10 years in many multinational companies,besides certified accountant from Couderstrust Bangladesh, CA part qualified from ICMAB, why I could not get any job offer yet??

Thanks for your valuable time

Gautom Das 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
103 of 110

Hi Gautom,

Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your project before resubmitting. 

I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
its_zohaibsaeed
Zohaib S Member Since: Jan 27, 2020
104 of 110

Hey my name is Zohaib, and i have been on upwork for quiet some time but starting working as a full time upwork freelancer a while back.

Now the thing is this that i have posted a project related to logo design and it was not approved (after 3 to 5 days of waiting).

I have checked the guidlines of project catalog and i am sure i have not violated any of them.

- I have used jpeg

- aspect ration is 4:3

- each image is 4000px less

- Images are proffessional 

- no clickbait images at all

- all of the logos are mine

- all of the work is mine

- no image or text is referring any other company.

Now my question is, What is the real problem?

Please guide me that, What is that needs changes?

Upwork tells us that the project needs changes but i think it would be more beneficial if we were told that this is the thing that you are doing wrong you should do this.

Please help me i need urgent help.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
105 of 110

Hi Zohaib,

I checked your account and I can confirm that our team has sent you an email to the email address associated with your Upwork account to provide more information and tips on how you can update your project. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
its_zohaibsaeed
Zohaib S Member Since: Jan 27, 2020
106 of 110
I have checked the email and updated the changes required.
Thank you for your help.
Regards;
Zohaib
shubham3985
Shubham S Member Since: Sep 10, 2021
107 of 110

i was facing error while uploading gig on my account as there was rejected and says At this time, we're unable to review your project because your Upwork account is currently limited, it says solve it

plz suggest a way to solve so i can upload gig on my account

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
108 of 110

Hi Shubham,

I checked and you currently have no limitations on your account. Can you please clear your browser cache and cookies and try resubmitting your project? Once you do, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Don't hesitate to let me know if you're still experiencing issues so we can assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
yusuf2k
Yusuf B Member Since: Oct 5, 2021
109 of 110

I have created a project catalogue 2 days ago it was under review until now but it has been added to draft so how much more it will take to get approved?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
110 of 110

Hi Yusuf,

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS