🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » is it possible to refund my money from payone...
Page options
ba50214c
Community Member

is it possible to refund my money from payoneer to UpWork again?

Hi there, I have recently withdrawn some money using Payoneer form UpWork. But for some reason, it's in the pending transaction. The Payoneer requires some information that I can't get in recent days because the information they want isn't available in my country. But I really need that money soon due to my current economic condition. So could anyone tell me, is it possible to get that money back from Payoneer to UpWork? So that I can withdraw from Upwork to direct my bank account without any more complexity? and also how much time and charge will require?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Trust, I'm afraid this is something you'll need to resolve with Payoneer directly, as they already have the funds for said transaction and it can't be reversed on our end. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ArjayM

Hi Trust,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've checked the transaction you're referring to and confirmed that it's still undergoing review. Please know that once a withdrawal transaction is initiated, it can no longer be intercepted or canceled. Kindly expect a notification from Upwork with the transaction status once done with the review. Thank you!

ETA: Hi Trust, I'm sorry for the incorrect information I shared last time. We can confirm that the withdrawal was successfully processed on our end last October 10. Could you please confirm if you are yet to see this in your Payoneer account? 

~ Arjay
Upwork
ba50214c
Community Member

I can confirm that the transaction was successfully processed on Upwork. But the matter is with Payoneer, Some of the Information they demand from ME to accept entrance of the withdrawal from Upwork are not available at our Country and that is the reason I want the transaction to be reversed back to my Upwork account.

Trust

Thank you for following up. Trust,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try contacting Payoneer Support and request to check the status of the funds? Please let us know If they cannot locate the payment; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ba50214c
Community Member

According to Payoneer they said that they received the funds, but, in order for me to access the FUNDS they said they require some documents for verifying my residence address which are not available in our country, and that's why I am requesting the funds to be reversed back to my Upwork Account.

Trust

Trust, I'm afraid this is something you'll need to resolve with Payoneer directly, as they already have the funds for said transaction and it can't be reversed on our end. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ba50214c
Community Member

Thanks for your Support Luiggi and Arjay.

The FUNDS have been reversed back successfully to my UPWORK Account.

Hey bro,I hope you are doing well.I am going through the same issues, can you tell me how can i cancel the payment for refund? and can you tell me how much days it took you to get the refund back to upwork account.
I will really appreciated your reply on this.
Thanks

Hello Trust,

I'm currently facing same issue. How did you get the funds to be returned to upwork

ba50214c
Community Member

Ok. Thanks, How long will the review take? because it has been more than a week since i processed the withdrawal

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members