🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » my clients did not give me feedback
Page options
danishjansen
Community Member

my clients did not give me feedback

Good morning, receive a big greeting to all the wonderful Upwork team, I am writing to help me with a problem I have, it is about my work success score, I have 3 clients who have not commented and have not rated me, therefore my work success score is at 65%, and I am very busy because I have no clients and I no longer have connections, there is some possibility that they will help me with this small problem, I am very distressed and almost depressed for not get customers

10 REPLIES 10
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Danish Xavier J M wrote:

Good morning, receive a big greeting to all the wonderful Upwork team, I am writing to help me with a problem I have, it is about my work success score, I have 3 clients who have not commented and have not rated me, therefore my work success score is at 65%, and I am very busy because I have no clients and I no longer have connections, there is some possibility that they will help me with this small problem, I am very distressed and almost depressed for not get customers

Yes you probably have this rating because of no feedback. You have to make sure to get the client to end the contract and therefore have to leave feedback. If you do it, many clients will not find the time or not bother to leave feedback in the 14 days they have to do it. They might overlook the email messages, etc. If the jobs stays open for some time because nobody ended it, that's the lesser issue. You can still recover from this, but it's an uphill struggle. 

Thank you very much for the clarification Martina P, you really are of great help to me and more in this situation of pandemic, I wrote to my clients so that they could leave me their comments but they do not respond to me, as you say they may not have time of qualify and understand that on the part of the clients, the 3 clients who do not give me feedback, I have more than 15 days to submit the works, they were very happy but they did not qualify me, I would like to know some way to solve this, since I have no agreements and neither do I capture clients due to my percentage of job success, sorry for the inconvenience I know you are very busy but I am really in a very critical situation.
Greetings Happy day!

Thank you very much for the clarification Martina P, you really are of great help to me and more in this situation of pandemic, I wrote to my clients so that they could leave me their comments but they do not respond to me, as you say they may not have time of qualify and understand that on the part of the clients, the 3 clients who do not give me feedback, I have more than 15 days to submit the works, they were very happy but they did not qualify me, I would like to know some way to solve this, since I have no agreements and neither do I capture clients due to my percentage of job success, sorry for the inconvenience I know you are very busy but I am really in a very critical situation.
Greetings Happy day!

In future, ask the clients to end the contract. Do not end the contract yourself. 

That way you are guaranteed (!) feedback.

Generally, contracts wthout feedback do not hurt the JSS.  4 out of 5 is excessive though.

Two things hurt the JSS: 

1. Contracts with no earnings at all, closed or open for a long time, with nothing ever (!) paid

2. Poor private feedback-

Hello Petra, good morning, thank you for your answer, I still do not understand, the work was successfully completed, there was good feedback privately, only they did not cancel the contract, I did it (the error is mine, I did not know that the client is the the culmination of the project) the fact is that I don't get clients and I don't know what to do,

no chance of them communicating with customers ?? I write to you and they do not respond, I really don't know what to do I feel very sad I didn't know that feedback was so important, if I don't have a solution would I have to close one account and open another?

Danish Xavier J M wrote:

no chance of them communicating with customers ?? I write to you and they do not respond, I really don't know what to do I feel very sad I didn't know that feedback was so important, if I don't have a solution would I have to close one account and open another?

You can't do that either. Closing an account and opening another will get you banned.

But you CAN get back from this. Keep applying and don't give up. Your work looks good, I'm sure you'll win new contracts.

It is unfortunate because nobody is going to hire me with my low JSS, if you want I can send you screenshots of the conversations I had with my clients, they are very happy with the work but for
For some reason they were no longer conceded, I suppose they are very busy in their jobs, my situation is that I am left without a job and without money in a pandemic and now I do not have to do with my life I do not have to pay for services or buy food, and I really do not it is my fault the clients who do not make the feedback do not have much experience working with freelancer is that!
sorry for the annoyance I know they are very busy but my situation is bad for me and it really is not my fault I did not do anything wrong, on the contrary I generate money for upwork and I comply the clients with any illustration they want, but with my JSS this low I will have to withdraw from the platform, buy connections so that they do not hire me, it is not very smart of me, I beg you with all my soul, please help me !!!!

Good morning, please, I need you to help me with my problem!

Danish Xavier J M wrote:

Good morning, please, I need you to help me with my problem!

There is nothing upwork or anybody can do about it now. You did not know how important it was to have your client end the contract. That is very unfortunate, but can't be changed now. The assumption is that if you have a massive amount (in relation to your total) of jobs without feedback, your clients are mostly unhappy. Like it or not, this is how the system is set up to work. 

You know better now and will not make that mistake again. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members